Voice for Change Clare
- Unite People and Groups throughout the county and join with and support similar groups throughout the Country.
- Support the elderly, pensioners, special needs, carers, unemployed, students & employed on low salaries who are suffering the most under the current austerity.
- Target Locally Elected Political Representatives who have failed to represent the interests of the people of Co Clare who elected them.
- Support an increase in Garda presence in Rural Areas where elderly are living in fear.
- Save our Credit Unions from the government appointed Credit Union Restructuring Board (ReBo) who plan to reduce the number from 400 + down to 200 or less.
- Support “Attack The Tax” in their fight to abolish the unjust & unconstitutional Household Charge & Property Tax. Legally & Lawfully Stop Paying Now. * See our Property Tax Page.
- Supporting the Anti Fracking Movement in Clare & throughout the Country.
- Support “The Girl Against Fluoride” in her upcoming Court Case to Stop the Toxic Fluoridation of our water.
- Stop the introduction of Water Charges.
- Support the Public banking Forum of Ireland (PBFI) on the Introduction of Public Banking to Ireland. Your funds in Your Public Bank, Working for You.
- Support the Ballyhea Bank Bondholder Bailout Protest to have the Central Bank of Ireland destroy the remaining €28.1bn Promissory Note bonds. If not destroyed this is €28.1bn more debt for us.
- Reduce Out of Control Taxes & VRT
Please view the separate pages on each of the above.